How To Spot Fake Gucci Sunglasses
This article was co-authored by wikiHow Staff. Our trained team of editors and researchers validate articles for accuracy and comprehensiveness. wikiHow’s Content Management Team carefully monitors the work from our editorial staff to ensure that each article is backed by trusted research and meets our high quality standards.There are 10 references cited in this article, which can be found at the bottom of the page.wikiHow marks an article as reader-approved once it receives enough positive feedback. In this case, several readers have written to tell us that this article was helpful to them, earning it our reader-approved status. This article has been viewed 375,206 times.Learn more…
Gucci began back in 1921 as a leather goods shop. Since then, it has grown to be a well-known brand that produces a variety of high quality goods. The brand has become so popular that unless you buy from a reputable store, it is difficult to tell if what youve bought is real or fake. There are ways to tell if your Gucci sunglasses are fake, however. To see if your sunglasses are real, check the glasses for the details, inspect the accessories, and buy from reliable sources.XResearch source
Ill Be Rich Forever Bee Sunglasses: Primary Edition // Final Sale
$200.00 was $260.00
This variant is currently sold out
This style will be sent in Rhodium or Rose Gold bee. Please specify which in notes upon order. Originally with a 24k gold Plated bee, metal frame 66mm aviators. Perfect oversized on men and women!
Oversized Aviators with a 24k gold bee crowning the frame. As seen on the Boss himself, Rick Ross!
24KG Plated bee, metal frame 66mm aviators. Perfect oversized on men and women!
Hand adorned in NYC.100% UVA/UVB Protection. Microfiber pouch included. Hard Clam shell case sold separately at sale price.
The Cherry color requires a special production process making it more limited and more costly to produce than the blue, yellow and pink color ways and is not on sale.
Color Varies. Select Below in Drop down Menu. NOT BY IMAGE. Items marked Preorder will ship in 2-4 weeks from order date.
Please note that all Nroda Rich Forever Bee sunglasses bear the Nroda logo on the bee, even if it is not pictured. This is an upgrade in our design as of 2018. Some pictures are of our original design in 2017.
Gucci Gold/brown Aviator Bee Logo Sunglasses
Gucci Gold/Brown Aviator Bee Logo Sunglasses
Cruise the streets making a fashion statement, for which sunshine is not necessarily required because these sunglasses enhance your natural radiance turning night into day.
- Durable metal frame and temples
- key-hole accent over the nose
- Clear adjustable nose pads
- Brand embossed at the top of right lens
- Iconic Double G hardware featured in the temples
- Playful bumble bee silhouette featured at each arm tip
- Protective hard case in a deep green
- Designer style number: GG0107S01
- United Kingdom – Non-sale orders over £80: FREE
- United Kingdom – DPD delivery : £4.99
- United Kingdom – Royal Mail Standard Delivery for single item orders under £150.00: £3.25
- United Kingdom – DPD Saturday Delivery: £8.00
- United Kingdom – DPD Sunday Delivery: £9.00
- United Kingdom – Premier Shipping for a whole Year: £9.99
- Channel Islands & Isle of Man – Royal Mail Special Delivery: £8.00
- Worldwide Shipping – available through our partner Global-E – shipping rates are calculated at checkout based on your shopping basket.
For full information on our shipping options, please .
At Zee & Co. we want you to be fully satisfied every time you purchase from us and even though we inspect every item before an order is shipped, we understand that occasionally you may wish to return an item to us for a refund. For your ease we offer several return options.
EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS POLICY
FREE UK ROYAL MAIL RETURNS
ZEE & CO STORES
Read Also: Glasses For Color Blindness Correction
Buying From Reliable Sources